Without the constant pressure of gravity, all muscle groups are able to fully relax for the first time. Physical tension decreases and the brain floods your body with natural feel good chemicals called endorphins. The post-float feeling is often described as a "glow."
• Improve quality of sleep
• Speed athletic recovery time
• Relieve minor aches and pains
"the most relaxing thing I've ever done."
the mind is often left tired and uninspired. Floating relieves The heavy burden, freeing your mind to refresh and play in the dreamlike theta state.
Floating is like a software update for your mind.
• Increase in creativity and motivation
• Discover new ideas and perspectives
• Behavior modification (smoking cessation)
"The most lucid I've ever been."
The most coveted benefit of floating is the time given to oneself. Floating is a tool used to reach deep meditative
states. Without the distractions of daily life, you're free to explore your innermost thoughts and dreams.
• Existential experience
• Reduction of social anxiety
• Improved self-esteem and confidence